Following the doctor's instructions helps keep blood pressure at a healthy level.
Seniors enjoy bingo, racetrack betting—and especially, casino gambling.
In-home caregivers help clients with dementia continue to eat a healthy diet.
Today, Americans are living longer than ever—yet they're not necessarily in good health during those "bonus years."
Growing older changes the way alcohol affects us.
Neither U.S. President Ronald Reagan nor British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher had the power to overcome dementia
Soon many more seniors will need help, but there will be fewer family caregivers to provide it.
Holiday festivities change when these beloved elders are touched by Alzheimer's disease or other memory loss.
Mom recognized that she was in desperate need of friendship and stimulating conversation.
Thank You Guelph
Browse By Category
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care & Support (116)
- Elder Care Mediation (85)
- Healthy Living (158)
- Paying for Eldercare (43)
- Planning for Eldercare (83)
- Support for Adult Caregiving (118)
- Veterans Aid & Attendance (59)
- Ageing (176)
- Caregiving (121)
- Health/Medical (92)
- Pain Management (73)
- Senior Care Technology (89)
- Fall Prevention (62)
- Franchise Opportunities (23)
- Government (18)