These profiles are based on actual Right at Home clients. Hopefully, they can help show you how our Care Services benefit families just like yours.
- Gloria needed companionship and occasional transport.
- Bob needed help getting around and cleaning.
- Henry was in the early stages of Alzheimer's.
- Hattie was recovering from hip replacement surgery and needed temporary assistance.
- Jane needed help around the house and wanted some company.
- Mandy has Down's Syndrome and her own apartment.
Beth and her team of professional caregivers could not have given better attention to our 89 year old mother. The level of care and attention to our mother's needs was exceptional. they took her to appointments and then would give us a full report after. Most importantly, my mother liked and trusted Beth and her staff members. We were truly amazed at the responsive level of care my mother received.
Larry W, Guelph-Wellington
Thank You Guelph