Personal Care and Hygiene
As we go through physical change, basic hygiene can become a challenge. Our certified and highly-trained Right at Home Care Workers help clients be as independent as possible, and provide safety, skill, comfort and compassion while respectfully assisting with all personal care and hygiene needs.
- Bathing - bed baths, shower, tub assistance, stand-by assistance
- Personal grooming
- Oral care
- Bathroom assist, incontinence
- Eating assistance
- Total feeding
- Morning / evening routines (wake-up, to-bed)
- Insulin and medication
- Post-surgical / post-hospital care
- Palliative and end-of-life care
- Extra care for hospital stays, assisted living, retirement homes and nursing home
- Hourly, overnight or 24/7 care
A local Care Planner would be very happy to discuss your options.
If you would like more information or would like to speak with a professional, the please contact us. We welcome your call, email and questions. We are here to help.
“I was so very pleased with everything. The (care) I received couldn’t have been any better. I was just so happy with your services and your Staff. I will certainly contact you again in the future.”
Kathy F, Guelph
Thank You Guelph