Right at Home has extensive experience in prevention and care when it comes to manageing heart disease. We can customise a program for your loved one that:
- Develops and/or implements a heart healthy diet (including shopping and meal preparation, if necessary)
- Assists with physician-prescribed exercises
- Helps with the daily activities of living (such as Housekeeping and Hygiene)
- Monitors and/or administers medication
Heart Disease Information and Resources
- More than 80 million people in the U.S.A. and U.K. have some form of cardiovascular disease.
- More than 35 percent of all deaths in those countries can be attributed to heart disease.
- More than 80 percent of all cardiovascular deaths occur in people over the age of 65.
- For a great resource on living with and preventing heart disease, visit the British Heart Foundation website's Keeping Your Heart Healthy section.
I was immediately impressed by the warm and friendly atmosphere of the office and by the owner, who was very up-front and real. I felt very at home with her and very at ease. [The caregivers] are not just employees. We are family and a team. We look out for one another, and we look out for the owner as well. She is supportive of our situations and is always there to encourage us to grow in our experience and knowledge.
Thank You Guelph