Right at Home has extensive experience in prevention and care when it comes to manageing heart disease. We can customise a program for your loved one that:
- Develops and/or implements a heart healthy diet (including shopping and meal preparation, if necessary)
- Assists with physician-prescribed exercises
- Helps with the daily activities of living (such as Housekeeping and Hygiene)
- Monitors and/or administers medication
Heart Disease Information and Resources
- More than 80 million people in the U.S.A. and U.K. have some form of cardiovascular disease.
- More than 35 percent of all deaths in those countries can be attributed to heart disease.
- More than 80 percent of all cardiovascular deaths occur in people over the age of 65.
- For a great resource on living with and preventing heart disease, visit the British Heart Foundation website's Keeping Your Heart Healthy section.
Right at Home's service couldn't be any better. They know what is needed and do it efficiently. Their performance is excellent, and that covers everything they do. The Right at Home care giving team does not just sit around - they look for things to do, and are very smart. The caregivers are great companions, and I would gladly recommend Right at Home to a friend.
Thank You Guelph