Right Transitions: Hospital Discharge Programs
When you get the call that Mom or Dad is being discharged, Right at Home has a number of Hospital-to-Home programs to help. Our RightTransitions® programs are developed for your family's particular needs, and may include:
- Pre-discharge hospital consultation with a Care Planner
- Understanding your hospital discharge recommendations
- Transportation from hospital to home
- Setting you up at home: grocery shop, errands, meal preparation, equipment
- Medication pick-up
- Nursing visits
- Personal care and assistance
- Medication review
- Nurse Care Manager communication between the hospital, specialists, pharmacy, family physician and family members.
- Ongoing support and care
I feel better about myself knowing that the care that I give may help someone live a happier life. My greatest reward is in knowing that my presence makes a difference.
Thank You Guelph