Home Care for Families
Trusted In-Home Senior Care Options For Families
Ageing isn't easy. Not for the person who is feeling the effects of the years. Not for their family members.
As a person begins to age, family members are often called on to help with everyday things that their loved one now finds challenging – meal preparation, laundry and housekeeping. Eventually, many people find themselves assisting their loved ones in ways they never expected – like hygiene and grooming – or for diseases and disorders they could never have anticipated.
Right at Home Canada understands that caregiving for a loved one can take its toll on caregivers and it can change family dynamics. We also understand that many people find themselves hundreds or thousands of miles away from a loved one who needs care, which can become highly stressful.
If you think you may need help, let us guide you in the process of getting both you and your loved one the assistance you deserve.
- Signs Your Loved Ones Needs are Changing
- Questions to Ask When Hiring a Caregiver
- Facts on Family Caregiving
- Steps to a Healthier Family
- Take Care of Yourself
- Resources for Your and Your Family
- Signs for Support - A Helpful Checklist to Determine if Support is Needed
- Top 10 Things to Discuss with Your Parents