Right at Home has extensive experience in prevention and care when it comes to manageing heart disease. We can customise a program for your loved one that:
- Develops and/or implements a heart healthy diet (including shopping and meal preparation, if necessary)
- Assists with physician-prescribed exercises
- Helps with the daily activities of living (such as Housekeeping and Hygiene)
- Monitors and/or administers medication
Heart Disease Information and Resources
- More than 80 million people in the U.S.A. and U.K. have some form of cardiovascular disease.
- More than 35 percent of all deaths in those countries can be attributed to heart disease.
- More than 80 percent of all cardiovascular deaths occur in people over the age of 65.
- For a great resource on living with and preventing heart disease, visit the Heart and Stroke Foundation website.