When you get the call that Mom or Dad is being discharged, Right at Home has a number of Hospital-to-Home programs to help.
Our RightTransitions® programs are developed for your family's particular needs, and may include:
- Pre-discharge hospital consultation with a Care Planner
- Understanding your hospital discharge recommendations
- Transportation from hospital to home
- Setting you up at home: grocery shop, errands, meal preparation, equipment
- Medication pick-up
- Nursing visits
- Personal care and assistance
- Medication review
- Nurse Care Manager communication between the hospital, specialists, pharmacy, family physician and family members.
- Ongoing support and care
If you have any more questions or would like to discuss how we can help in your unique situation, call us at: (289) 351-2220 or fill out the contact form and I will call you back at a time that works best for you. I look forward to helping!