MVA support for your clients from a team of care professionals that truly understand not just your clients needs, but your needs as well.
Our Right at Home MVA Care Program means you get the benefit of an organization with an exceptional care reputation and care delivered by local, compassionate, certified care providers…all managed by your own knowledgeable and dedicated Right at Home MVA Care Manager.
Why Right at Home for your clients’
MVA related care needs?
Right at Home is an international care organization with over 22 years experience providing exceptional in-home care to people of all ages and abilities, wherever “home” is to them. Read more about who we are here.
At Right at Home we understand that finding a reliable, professional in-home care service provider is difficult, particularly one committed to those injured in car accidents and the Accident Benefits complexities that may go with them. That is why we created our own MVA Care Programs department to ensure smooth and seamless referral, care and management of our MVA clients.
- Dedicated MVA Care Managers for you and your client families
- Direct communication with care providers
- Enhanced understanding of the SABS and AB-related issues
- Direct billing to the Auto Insurer
- Open communication with service providers and legal counsel regarding status
- Updates and reports
- Regulated health providers for Form 1 completion, if required
- Up-to-date clinical notes and records in various easy-to-read formats
- Multi-disciplinary approach to professional supportive care services
- Care services available wherever your client is residing (hospital, rehab, respite, home)
- Reliable, caring and professional caregivers
- Care Teams to ensure consistency and reliability
- Specialty-trained caregivers (ABI, para/quadriplegia)
- Participation in any case conference
- Tort, AB or protected accounts
Our MVA Care Programs are managed by a professional MVA Care Manager and include:
- PSW support services
- Nursing care
- Behavioural support services
- Foot care
- Therapies (Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, recreation)
- Hospital discharge planning
- Continence care programs
- Interdisciplinary care coordination
- Attendance at medical appointments and assessments
- Adaptive clothing
- Continence Care Products
- Also offering housekeeping benefit services, preparation of healthy meals, and implementation of active exercise regimes.
Dedicated MVA Care Managers
Every client in our MVA Care Program is provided their own dedicated MVA Care Manager who comes with years of Accident Benefits experience. They are your single point of contact working hand-in-hand with you, your client and our Right at Home caregivers to ensure they receive the professional care services they are entitled to receive.
Your MVA Care Manager works with all parties to create a personalized Care Plan designed to support the client’s care needs, and coordinate and supervise an exceptional Care Team to implement the support.
Hospital, family home, temporary residence or rehab facility, our professional MVA Care Teams assist injured clients with all of their personal care and support service needs.
YOUR Caregivers are all part of YOUR Care Team. This means that there is no revolving door of Personal Support Workers and Nurses. With the help of your Care Planner, you choose and get to know them. This leads to an level of care for your loved one that is unsurpassed in our industry.
Professional Caregivers: Right at Home's' dedication to the highest level of service is the basis for everything we do including how we hire and train our Caregivers. You can read more about our Nurses and PSWs here.
We help in home, wherever home is to you.
Our Caregivers are always out in the community visiting homes, Retirement Residences, Long Term Care (LTC), hospices and hospitals.