For those less physically independent, Right at Home can help in a number of ways:
- Post-surgical / post-hospital assistance
- Ambulation assistance (help to walk/move around)
- Getting dressed
- Bed-bound care
- Transfers and positioning (such as bed-to-chair, changing positions)
- Assistance with home exercise programs
- Assistance to appointments
- In-hospital assistance
- Extra care for hospital stays, nursing home, assisted living
- Hourly, overnight or 24/7 care
A local Care Planner would be very happy to discuss your options.
To contact a Care Planner, click on the box at the top right of this website "Where do you need Service?" Select the location nearest you for the contact information. You can also fill out an automatic submission form found by clicking the "Contact Us" button also at the top right of this webpage. We are happy to help.