Right at Home provides assistance for numerous daily household activities, recreational activities, outings, errands as well as basic peace-of-mind services.
Our companionship services help our clients through caring one-on-one human interaction, nutrition, transportation and maintaining a fresh and clean home environment.
- Healthy, fresh-made meals
- Meal planning
- Shopping, errands (with you, or for you)
- Transportation for leisure, medical appointments
- Outings - museums, park, walks
- Socialization and social interaction
- Reading aloud
- Sorting and organizing
- Cognitive stimulation, hobbies
- Friendly neighbour visits (“check-in visits”)
- Light domestic work, such as housekeeping, laundry
- Organization (closets, rooms, etc)
- Escort to medical, dental, other appointments
- Respite ("Breaks") for family caregivers - a few hours, vacation coverage
- Travel companion
- Safety and supervision
If you have any more questions or would like to discuss how we can help in your unique situation, call us at: (250) 880-5663 or fill out the contact us form and I will call you back at a time that works best for you. I look forward to helping!