Right at Home is looking for Professional Caregivers to add to our team.
Are you a Nurse, PSW or Community Care Professional with an exceptional work ethic, integrity and passion for caring? Are you seeking a professional opportunity with an opportunity for medical benefits? Are you looking for an organization that recognizes the contribution you make to families in the community? Do you excel above the rest in your commitment to your profession?
What Right at Home Offers
As a Professional Caregiver with our Right at Home office, we offer the following:
- Opportunity for Extended Health Benefits (single and family)
- Complete flexibility in your schedule
- Consistency with clients and Care Teams
- Opportunity to bring meaningful support to your clients’ lives
- Case conferences and mentorship
- Career path opportunities with specialty training/specialized Care Teams
- An employer committed to growth in your career as a Professional Caregiver
All of our Right at Home Care Team members are incredible! They are passionate, patient, caring and committed. Most of all, they bring pride and a professional work ethic to everything they do. Our ideal Professional Caregivers have friendly personalities, patience, a consistently positive attitude, and communicate well with clients of all types, both one-on-one and in groups. They are responsible and hold themselves to the highest professional standards. Our team members have a strong desire to work with an employer who views them as family, and they are committed to working with their Care Team in this same way.
- PSW certification, DSW certification, SSW certification, International Nurse, second-year nursing student, Home Support Worker and companion caregiver accepted
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with the support of your team.
- Updated immunizations, including two valid proofs of vaccination against COVID-19
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Valid CPR (within 6 months) and VSS police check (within 1 year)
- Valid 2 step TB test (within 1 year)
- A drivers license is a definite asset when visiting multiple clients in the community
COVID-19 considerations: All clients are screened before our caregiver enters their home. Caregivers are equipped with the appropriate PPE that their local office supplies.
About Right at Home
Right at Home is an International organization with over 20 years experience providing meaningful supportive care services to older adults and disabled adults in their homes, wherever home is for them. At Right at Home we are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for both our Professional Caregivers and our Client families. We pride ourselves in personalized, boutique approach to in-home health care. We offer a unique care delivery model, including Care Teams, which leads to relationship-oriented care services. Our core values of approachability, accountability, authenticity and integrity permeate everything we do.
We will be happy to schedule a time for you to learn more about us and for us to learn about you. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now
Small Steps Start with Big Dreams in North Etobicoke, ON
On September 4, 2015, Canadian Franchise Magazine wrote a fantastic piece about the North Etobicoke home-care services provided by a local franchise owner; and about the personal journey for Right at Home North Etobicoke franchise owner, Joanne Ellis.
Close to five years later, with more experience under our belts, we want to re-visit this nostalgic article to provide Etobicoke and Ontario locals with a retrospective on the path a small-business owner in North Etobicoke had to follow to provide quality senior and in-home care services in her neighbourhood.