As we go through physical change, basic hygiene can become a challenge.
Our certified and highly-trained Right at Home Care Workers help clients be as independent as possible, and provide safety, skill, comfort and compassion while respectfully assisting with all personal care and hygiene needs.
- Bathing - bed baths, shower, tub assistance, stand-by assistance
- Personal grooming
- Oral care
- Bathroom assist, incontinence
- Eating assistance
- Total feeding
- Morning / evening routines (wake-up, to-bed)
- Insulin and medication
- Post-surgical / post-hospital care
- Palliative and end-of-life care
- Extra care for hospital stays, assisted living, retirement homes and nursing home
- Hourly, overnight or 24/7 care