In these strange and challenging times, Right at Home is here to support you, your family, and our Caregivers, in the safe delivery of the care and professional support you trust.
Our highest priority is the health and safety of our Clients and our Caregivers. Because of this, we follow key processes and procedures:
- Health screens for every client before each caregiver visit
- Health screens for every caregiver prior to the start of each day
- A policy of wearing a mask for every client, every time
- Keeping client care teams small and dedicated to specific settings or families
- PPE protocol above best practice guidelines from Public Health
- Client and caregiver access to our RN for any COVID-related questions, discussions, fears
- ...more in the link below
Our Care Services
Learn about our senior careView Care Services
Who We Are
Learn about the Care Planners and Office StaffMeet Our Team
Now hiring PSWs and Healthcare AidesCaregiver Jobs
Medical and Non-Medical Home Care Assistance
Whether you or a family member needs a little extra help around the house, meal preparation assistance, recovery support from a hospital stay or someone to check in on them throughout the week, Right at Home is the answer. Our mission is To Improve The Quality Of Life For Those We Serve. We will provide anything you need to stay where you call home comfortably, safely and independently.
We are here to help. We focus on all services to keep loved ones safe, comfortable and independent in their home throughout Guelph and Wellington County.In addition to our many Right at Home support services, we are your Single Point of Contact or better known as Your Personal Care Concierge for all of your or your families’ needs – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are here for you.
Industry Leading Exceptional Caregivers
Right at Home Guelph Wellington caregivers are educated, personable and passionate about helping. Our Caregivers are insured and bonded with background checks both locally and federally. In-depth orientation, hands on skills lab training and continuing educational opportunities through IPCED help them to always be pushing forward in their careers in order to provide the best possible care.