Exceptional care, where you want it and when you need it.
At Right at Home in Newmarket, we pride ourselves in offering a full range of exceptional home care, senior care and nursing care services for those with physical, medical, or memory impairment, at home, wherever home is to them.
We can do everything from making a pot of soup, to 24-hour nursing care, and anything and everything in between. So, whatever kind of help is needed – a companion, transportation, hands-on care, nursing care, dementia support, senior care, end-of-life or respite care – we can assist, with full flexibility to change as your family’s care needs change.
Below is a comprehensive list of many of the services we can offer for you to explore. Your Care Planner will craft a one-of-a-kind, creative and budget-conscious care solution as unique as your family and as flexible as you need.
Select one to read more about our care:
- Companionship, Homemaking, Errands and Transportation
- Physical Assistance
- Personal Care and Hygiene
- Nursing and Therapy
- Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Special Care Situations (Cancer Support, Hospice Palliative, and more)
Why Choose Right at Home?
- Right at Home has been providing meaningful, professional and caring home care, senior care and nursing care to thousands of families since 1995. More about us.
- Our unique Care Team model means your loved one will see the same exceptional Caregivers and work with the same Care Planner giving you a truly boutique level of service.
- Industry Leading Caregivers: The Right at Home commitment to professional care giving sets the bar high. Our rigorous, best-in-the-industry standards ensure safe, skilled, professional support with accountability. Read more about our PSWs and nurses here.
- The missing care piece: Our goal is to enhance, not replace, the care that the government and family can provide. We fill that gap between where government care leaves off, and what a family wants or needs for a loved one.
We are where you need us most
We can help at home, Long Term Care (LTC), retirement residences, hospice, during a hospital stay and even on vacation! While this Care Office is in Newmarket, we also can put you in touch with other Care Offices that offer service throughout Ontario, most of Canada, the United States, and many other countries around the world. We are where you need us.