High Quality Home Health Care in Cambridge and Surrounding Areas
Whether you or a family member needs a little extra help around the house, meal preparation assistance, recovery support from a hospital stay or someone to check in on them throughout the week, Right at Home is the answer. Our Mission is to provide high quality, person-centered medical healthcare and non-medical support into your home, wherever home is to you. We will provide anything you need to stay where you are comfortably, safely and independently. We are here to help.
In addition to our many Right at Home support services, we are your Single Point of Contact or better known as Your Personal Care Concierge for all of your or your families’ needs – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are here for you.
We are proud to offer our employees educational opportunities to better help our clients through Right at Home University.
In these strange and challenging times, Right at Home is here to support you, your family, and our Caregivers, in the safe delivery of the care and professional support you trust.
Our highest priority is the health and safety of our Clients and our Caregivers. Because of this, we follow key processes and procedures:
- Health screens for every client before each caregiver visit
- Health screens for every caregiver prior to the start of each day
- A policy of wearing a mask for every client, every time
- Keeping client care teams small and dedicated to specific settings or families
- PPE protocol above best practice guidelines from Public Health
- Client and caregiver access to our RN for any COVID-related questions, discussions, fears
- ...more in the link below
Tools For Families