Industry leading care, wherever you live and when you need it.
Right at Home in Mississauga offers a complete range of home care, nursing care and senior care services for our community members dealing with medical, physical, or memory impairment
Right at home offers services that can be as simple as cooking a meal. Our services extend all the way to 24-hour nursing care, hospice care, cancer support and motor vehicle accident recovery support. Our expertly trained Caregivers can provide whatever help and support is needed. Our Caregivers can offer companionship, transportation, dementia support, end-of-life care, vacation support and much more. Under the watchful eye of your dedicated Care Planner, our services can change with your loved one's needs.
Here is a list of some of the services we offer. Your Care Planner will craft care solution that meets your needs and budget and will work with you to find the most qualified Caregiver(s) to fit your family's needs.
- Companionship, Housekeeping, Nutrition, Transportation and outings
- Physical Support (bed-bound care, transfers, getting dressed, etc.)
- Hygiene and Personal
- Nursing support and Therapies
- Dementia and Alzheimer's customized care
- Special Care Situations (Diabetes, Palliative, Arthritis, Cancer and more)
Why Right at Home Mississauga?
- Right at home has been providing award winning customized senior care and home care for over 20 years. Read more about who we are here.
- YOUR Caregivers are all part of YOUR Care Team. This means that there is no revolving door of Personal Support Workers and Nurses. With the help of your Care Planner, you choose and get to know them. This leads to an level of care for your loved one that is unsurpassed in our industry.
- Professional Caregivers: Right at Home Mississauga's dedication to the highest level of service is the basis for everything we do including how we hire and train our Caregivers. You can read more about our Nurses and PSWs here.
- Working with government support: Your Care Planner will work to help you find the government supports you are eligible for (if you would like them) and then work to find a solution for the care needs that go above what government and family can do. We will also work around the government care plan so that we are enhancing it.
We help in home, wherever home is to you.
Our Caregivers are always out in the community visiting homes, Retirement Residences, Long Term Care (LTC), hospices and hospitals. Our Mississauga team will help out wherever you need us. If you are looking for help in other areas of Ontario or Canada please reach out and we will put you in touch with one of our other Care Offices.