Research and Qualification Process
All potential Right at Home franchisees follow the same process. It's designed so that everyone involved – you and us – gets the information needed in the most efficient way possible to make an informed decision.
Are we the right business for you? Are you a good fit for us? Ultimately, these are the questions that need to be answered. That requires honesty and integrity on everyone's behalf. You can count on us to be honest and forthright with you, and we expect the same. After all, we hope we're going to be in business together for a long time.
During this process, we take the time to get to know you as a person – your background, your accomplishments and how business ownership will help you reach your goals. We also give you the opportunity to get to know us as individuals and as a company.
The whole process takes approximately 30-90 days.
During this step, we’ll discuss the business tools that Right at Home provides for franchisees, including those that assist in sales conversion, employee recruitment and screening, reporting and Key Performance Indicators.
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Initial office setup
- caregiver recruiting and training
- caregiver retention and incentives
- Client payments
- Proprietary Business Tools
- Training and Support
- Disclosure of certain financial and planning information
- Distribution of Franchise Agreement
- Discussion regarding territories
- Actions required for potential next meeting and date for next meeting