Community Resources in Mississauga
When caring for a loved one, there's no such thing as too much information. Hopefully, these links can provide even more information on caring for your loved one and their specific needs.
Key Resources for information on Mississauga supports and services
- 211 - A central information line for Ontario that helps guide you towards the community services you are looking for. Call 211 or click the link.
- thehealthline.ca - Find community services in Mississauga. This is a very robust list of resources and a fantastic starting point for anything you are looking for.
- LHIN - (Previously called CCAC) The LHIN is your first point of contact when looking for government care. They also are the keepers of the Long Term Care (LTC) waitlist.
- Veterans Affairs Canada
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- Government Support - Find your local LHIN (CCAC)
- Interim Federal Health Program
- Ontario Assistive Devices Program
Older Adults Local Mississauga Groups
Alzheimers and Dementia Support
End of Life Support
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Canadian Diabetes Association
- Osteoporosis Canada
- The Arthritis Society
- Canadian Lung Association
- COPD Canada
- Canadian Stroke Network
- Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Public Health Agency of Canada