Right at Home LLC. Policy on Website Accessibility
Right at Home LLC. is committed to providing equality of opportunity to persons with disabilities, including equal access to its website.
This policy is a living document that will change over time as IT changes. Ample opportunities for education and communication will occur whenever changes to the policy take place.
Right at Home LLC. commits to ensuring equal access to its website.
- Use web page designs that are consistent with the W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG) Level AA. The goal for Right at Home LLC. is to be reasonably compliant with WCAG 2.0 Level AA.
- Disseminate electronic documents and multimedia on web pages that are consistent with this policy.
- Official web pages and associated web-based applications.
Web Page Requirements:
- All new and revised web pages, website templates, and website themes published on or after the effective date of this policy will reasonably comply with WCAG 2.0 Level AA.
- On a periodic basis, Right at Home LLC. will review its website for compliance with this policy.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. Complaints regarding accessibility of Right at Home LLC. Web pages should be directed to (402) 697-7537.
This policy will take effect as of the date of adoption.
Date of Adoption and Last Date Updated:
Adopted: July 2 , 2018 Updated: July 2, 2018
Senior Home Safety: How To Prevent Accidents & Injuries
Seniors are more at risk of falls and accidents in the home, but with these tips from Right At Home Winnipeg, mishaps will be less likely.Read more
What Is The Difference Between Supported Housing & Supported Living?
Finding the right level of support for an aging loved one is a journey. Right At Home Winnipeg offers some guidance.Read more
How To Stay Healthy During Flu Season
Flus and colds come with extra risks for elderly adults. Right At Home Winnipeg gives some pointers on how to keep your loved ones healthy all winter.Read more
"We have been exceptionally pleased with the services provided by Right at Home ... They have provided education-based care to a loved one with advancing dementia with dignity and respect."
Michelle, Client's Family Member
"The caregivers are so nice ... They just help us with anything we need. The office staff is also great. I appreciate that they always return phone calls timely."
Donna, Client's Family Member
"These caregivers make it possible for my husband and I to stay in our home. I'm so thankful for Right at Home and their caregivers."