& Hospice at Home
Providing care and support for your family and your loved one.
Whether you are simply trying to relieve someone's pain during a serious illness or whether you're trying to provide end-of-life care, it can produce a lot of stress for everyone involved in caregiving.
Peace of Mind
Right at Home can give you a respite from the daily tasks that seem to build. From light housekeeping, meal preparation to 24/7 care, Right at Home caregivers and nurses can provide support during trying times.
Care & Support
- Nurses and caregivers trained in palliative care
- Short term relief or respite care for family caregivers
- 1 hour to 24-hour care as needed
- We can provide care for your loved one or supplement the care provided in the place they chose to palliate (Retirement Residence, Hospice).
- A full suite of home care services
About Right at Home
Right at Home Canada provides health care staffing support, health-related employer solutions, and in-home community care services across the country. With over 580 offices in 8 countries worldwide, Right at Home is one of the worlds largest and most trusted provider of quality health-related support services.